Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Thank You!!!

I wanted to write this post separately. I was going to write it last night, but I was so tired after writing the other one that I just had to go to bed.

I want to thank everyone for their prayers, nice thoughts, and wishes as we travel down this road. At times like this, I really see what an amazing family and group of friends that I am blessed with. There is so much support and I'm not sure I could get through this without it. Everyone has been truly wonderful through this. Thank you, thank you thank you!!!

Love,
Erik, Jenn, Gabriel, and Cora Dahlgren

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Jenn (and family) for the update. I have been keeping Cora and your family in our prayers.

Good doctors make a HUGE difference. Cora is lucky to have you fighting for her!

God Bless,
Sam, Joanna, Zanna, and Eden